Great News for Clubs, Associations and Show Secretaries!
We are currently finishing development of a desktop version of show software to help you run your club or association cutting horse shows. The software will be available for the coming 2022 show season. It is designed to help you run a show where you do not have internet. Below is a highlight of what you can expect from the program.
- Association – Add your name, address, logo, message for invoicing
- Simple and quick set up of shows to include added money, jackpots, cattle costs, office charges, etc.
- Add horses, riders/owners, per your area
- Make and print class confirmation, draw, judges card & results
- Hand or auto draw classes
- Use single or multiple (up to 5) judge scores
- Purses may be figured using various (or zero) percentages
- Add additional charges i.e. stalls, shavings, practices, etc. (You make your own)
- Finalize and print invoices by owner
- Print premium and expense checks
- Circuit and Year End Standings (figured by calendar date)
- Balance sheet – P&L (figured by show)
- Single user
- Click on the thumbnails below for a preview
- Official results may be sent to NCHA via printed and spreadsheets that can be generated from the software
(note: since this program does not connect to the internet, you must verify eligibility on your own.)
This is a stand alone program not associated to work or merge with any other software programs.
Please contact us with any questions or to add your name to our list by clicking here:
I AM INTERESTED!